And I must confess I've been bad....yes I ordered the new PR design from Italy along with the Venus threads. Do you want to see a picture or 2 or 3?? Here goes....
and you can see the beautiful scissor fob that Laura sent along as a gift!
and another
and the last
Aren't the Venus threads just beautiful!!! Well I'm off to stitch and finish watching Tin Man on the Sci-Fi channel. So far a perfect sunday! Hubby is at work and I have the house to myself. And then I'll think of Christmas shopping this week some time. I'm not planning a lot this year. We're staying put so far and I have no plans to visit NY for the holidays this year.
I am grateful for days off and stitching time.....
The fob is lovely! I love the colors in the new PR design. We're watching Tin Man, too. I can't make up my mind if I like it or not, though...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful new PR designs Jules! I can't wait to see this one stitched up:) Not that I'm enabling you to have a new start! Lol! The fob Laura sent with it is gorgeous:)
ReplyDeleteWell, I truly wish you hadn't shown me this new PR design just yet, Julie. It's so beautiful, and I just don't need another stash at the moment!! LOL Love it!! I watched most of Tin Man, too, but got bored and switched to a Turner Classic Movie...LOL.
ReplyDeleteDoes this tell you anything!? Love and hugs, Deb
ohhh lucky girl. I am wanting her too but I'm saving money to visit my home country next month, so I have been really hanging on the wagon for a while now. I'll jus live through you..=^-^=
ReplyDeleteI just love this design! The purples are so pretty! I've got her on my wish list!!
ReplyDelete