No pictures ..........
Unfortunately I have no pictures but have been stitching quite a lot!!!! I am adoring Cirque once again. I have lots of ideas roaming around in my head as to stuff to do and finding the energy for it all.... The good news is I am starting back at Pilates next wednesday!!! I have been considering not starting till April but I realized the fear is all in my mind.....I stopped by the studio today and the instructor was like just try a few and it was great no pulling on my incision !!! Yah!!! So I'm going to start slowly and then see how I feel!!!! I really think the Pilates will help with my energy levels. I'm also working the next 4 out of 5 days... i didn't schedule myself that way so we'll see! But I am going to take it as easy as I can. Tuesday back at work was good and everyone was so kind and helpful! I do love the people I work with!!!! I missed my naps!!!!!On another note I read on one of my yahoo groups I think it was Metrostitchers that since leap year only happens once every 4 years it qualifies as a new start day!!!!!!! And leap year is tomorrow..... So I have mine all picked out and ready to go....Are you in????I am grateful for feeling stronger everday.....
Glad to hear you are feeling better Juls and that you have picked up Cirque again. Would love to see a progress photo when you can.
ReplyDeleteI've had a new start today Juls! I started the new BD loose feathers and am loving it so far.
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you're doing well:)
Wow! Back to work and Pilates already? Those 6 weeks really did fly by. It seems like only a week or 2 since your surgery. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. How have your migraines been?
ReplyDeleteHey Sweety... So happy to hear you are feeling better and healing so well... Don't overdo it at work...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see all those new starts and your progress on your WIP's...
Thanks so much for your wonderfully sweet and kind comments... Your thoughtfulness, hugs and well wishes mean so much to me...
Much love and {{{Hugs}}} Sweety...
What!!?? A new start!? I can't even get my old starts worked on! You're amazing, Juls.. I'm so happy you're doing well and working out again. Also, please read my new blog entry...you've been tagged! Hugs, Deb
ReplyDeleteJust checking in to say hello. I'm glad you are back on track.. and feeling better!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your Wip's.