+

Monday, March 10, 2008

Pictures and ramblings.....

Is it March already? I thought I'd post the first signs of spring from my front yard!!! It was taken at twilight that magical time when so much is possible..... And I am back at work and have to say that it is really cutting into my stitching time!!! I am still stitching most days but on the days I work my energy level is zero by the end of the day! Not surprising at all but it's those days that I really have to think about stitching. I also started back at Pilates and am taking it slow with lower springs and the instructor is being great and sensitve to my needs!!!! It feels great just to have a routine again. The 6 weeks off was grand but had no structure so I am enjoying the returning routine!!!! I also joined Netflix finally and got my first movie "Across The Universe" I thoroughly enjoyed it even though it was a bit bizarre unfortunately DH didn't like it at all. The music from it is sensational I already have it on my Ipod!!!!! Now on to some more pictures of stitching......

First up is Cirque des Cercles as you can see I have 2 pages completed and it's on to page 3. I am thrilled with the colors and my progress. Next is SB's Winter Moon I almost have the moon all filled in and then on to the specialty stitches. If you recall this was my January 1st start. I am looking forward to the rest with a bit of nervousness but have complete confidence that I can do it!!!! Next is Mdesigns Letter C It is almost done as well. But it seems even with marking the chart as I went I have an error so did I panic or frog....no I adjusted. I paid extra close attention but mistakes happen and only God makes perfect things. And I'm sure DH won't know the difference..... Next is The Red Thread by Bent Creek I'm not quite where I should be but I am progressing and actually the snowman is complete since this picture was taken. So by the end of March I will be up to date..... And yes I have one more picture Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Birds of a Feather This was my February 29th start. Even though it's out of season I truly love this one. I adore Christmas and Santas and keep them up year round. And one last picture of Mirabilia's Halloween Fairy which I'm not sure I have posted so here she is ......and she does have legs now....I did pick up Mirabilia's Christmas Elf Fairy from the framer's but have yet to take her picture. I need to save something for the next post. If you've read this far thanks for visiting!!!!
I am grateful for life returning to normal ..................

18 comments:

  1. All your stitching looks fabulous! You have quite the variety of things going on. Love the tree, unfortunately we are weeks away from seeing anything growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is beautiful and you always choose such great complimenting fabrics. Do you use mainly Silkweaver?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stitching! I love the fabric you're stitching the red thread snapper on it's my favorite fabric ever! I joined Netflix recently too and love it. I've already seen 5 movies in 2 weeks plus one online LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your wips are looking great!! I love your CDC - the thread is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are beautiful - not suer which one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stitching looks great!! I really like Netflix myself...I've seen more movies since joining it than I ever did before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see all your updates Juls. I love the Halloween Fairy and she must be great fun to work on.
    Glad to hear Pilates is working out well for you and you are feeling fine.
    Gorgeous blossoms in your tree.
    Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress on your projects. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good going girl. All your stitching is coming along beautifully and your Cirque is just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wonderful progress on all your WIPs Juls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Cirque is AMAZING - I love the colors that you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stitching WIP's look fantastic ~ great work on all of them! And how wonderful that you are well enough to be back to Pilates. Getting back to a normal routine really makes you feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice projects! I'm jealous that you have Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work on your stitching. I sure wish I was a bit faster at stitching. I picked up the stuff for the Red Thread piece a few weeks ago, but have yet to start. I saw one completed at a stitcher's retreat and it is a really nice piece. I'll be anxious to watch your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, Juls. Many projects & all looking marvelous. I hear you load and clear about the fatigue of returning to work. After my summer break, I'm wrecked every night. I haven't stitched in weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The stiching is very nice.I know all about being exhausted at the end of the day .I also work 12 hr shifts and I find it impossible to find time to stitch or any of my other hobbies.
    I love the magnetic needle keeper you show in some of your pics.I have looked but have never seen any.
    Keep Stitching
    Brenda:}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Juls, your stitching is beautiful as always! I can't wait until things with the puppy slow down a bit so I can get some uninterrupted time to stitch! We've been using Netflix for years now and we LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many lovely pictures to look at! Im always amazed how fast you seem to stitch!
    I love spring so that tree picture was well appreciated by me :)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.