+

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Me again

Well it's the end of my days off but thankfully I only have to work tomorrow and then I'm off again!!!! I managed to stitch and relax plus get some errands done. I am back at Pilates twice a week and loving it!!! I did a hard workout today "the chair" and am sore but feel rejuvenated!!!

I started another new one . I just couldn't help myself. Here is my start on Blonde Cameo by Passione Ricamo from The Gift of Stitching magazine . Here she is.... I have to finish her eye and I'm not sure about her lip ...maybe once she's backstitched completely it'll look better. What do you think??? Also I find myself making more mistakes lately I think it may be after working all day and then stitching late. Thankfully they have been small and I caught them and was able to either fix or adjust........I'll post the fabric later since I can't remember right now and she is downstairs at the moment.

And Storm did fine the other day. We picked her up and she was tired but good. Here's a picture from today at the top of the stairs... And she has clean teeth!!!!!! She is my love!!!!

I'm grateful for Pilates workouts......

4 comments:

  1. I think that it looks stunning! I admire you doing these intricate stitches ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new PR start is beautiful Juls:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I love this cameos from PR as well, I will stitch this one day but since I'm brunette will have to do that one hehe. You're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.