I was hoping to get caught up with The Red Thread through March and I succeeded!!! Here is my recent progress picture.....
I know I've said I love Pilates before but I really do!!! I had a great workout today. I changed it up and did abs on the box today which shocked my instructor since it's my least favorite way to do abs. But I decided I was going to master them on a box and I thoroughly enjoyed it. And to show just how much I love Pilates .....this is now on my rear window
In my organization a few months ago I was missing a pattern...Circe by PRdesigns and the thread pack. I panicked for a minute or two and then realized it was in the downstairs basket. And it was...crisis averted. I wasn't planning to start it any time soon but I must know where each and every piece of stash is!!!!!!
I am grateful for my husband's love.......
YOur Red Thread is looking lovely.
ReplyDeletePilates - GROAN - good for you girl.
I love your car window decal! Are they paying you to have it on your car? Free advertising?!
ReplyDeleteLOVE, your RT WIP...it is so cute and different from you usual WIP's :)
Pilates is great - good for you!
ReplyDeleteYour Red Thread looks fantastic Juls!
ReplyDeleteGreat seeing you yesterday Juls. The birth sampler is so gorgeous and will be an exquisite gift.
ReplyDeleteLove this RT. Very different from your other pieces and yet still so you.
Love your wip looks cool. xx
ReplyDeleteYou are so much like me, J. I must know where all my yarns are. Both knitting and stitching (actually needlepoint).
ReplyDelete