+

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been tagged.....

I feel very boring and for days have just wanted to hibernate......no migraines thankfully but just lethargic. I think I stayed in my pajamas for 2 straight days...... I did stitch on Fairy Moon though and am still loving her but that big white skirt is coming........I've been off since saturday unexpectedly when I got my request to be canceled on sunday....can't remember the last time that happened. I think it's the weather and it almost feels like rain.....
So on to the tag...Karen of Gathering Thoughts has tagged me...
Here are the tag rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

So here are my 6 random things in no particular order:

1. I have been stitching in some form since I am 10 years old.
2.I love high heels and the higher the better although these days I've been wearing flats
3.I was blonde for 11 years and no I am a deep burgandy redhead and I love it!!!!!!!!
4.I love anything chocolate especially Rocky Road ice cream but Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk is my all time favorite flavor
5. I love tea especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales and the bigger the cup the better!!!! I can nurse a cup all night and it really doesn't matter if it gets cold. I must end my night with a cup of tea!!!!
6. I love and cherish my solitude

Okay now to tag 6 bloggers... Deb , Cheryl , Margaret , Noreen , Joanne , Michelle and if I re-tagged anyone I do apologize.......

I am grateful for quiet days of stitching.....

2 comments:

  1. I've had a bit of the blahs myself this week, Juls. I would love to have 2 days in my PJs to hang around and stitch. Between my job, and Trooper, that much time relaxing is out of the question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you've been able to relax.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.