We all know I'm just a bit U2 obsessed! But I tryed to watch the We Are One Concert twice and I kept falling asleep just before U2...it was after working all day. So I youtubed it and here it is a bit long but oh so worth it! Enjoy, Juls
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
;)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE U2! Thanks for the post~
I love U2 also, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehmmmmm dont you think Bono is getting yummier with age, or am i just getting older and appreciating fine things is lifelol
ReplyDeletei didnt used to like U2 but now im hooked, what have i been missing lol
just came across your blog and what do I see? I ADORE Bono,love him since the early '80's...what a babe.
ReplyDeleteGreat cross stitch projects you have going :D
just came across your blog and what do I see? I ADORE Bono,love him since the early '80's...what a babe.
ReplyDeleteGreat cross stitch projects you have going :D
just came across your blog and what do I see? I ADORE Bono,love him since the early '80's...what a babe.
ReplyDeleteGreat cross stitch projects you have going :D
just came across your blog and what do I see? I ADORE Bono,love him since the early '80's...what a babe.
ReplyDeleteGreat cross stitch projects you have going :D
just came across your blog and what do I see? I ADORE Bono,love him since the early '80's...what a babe.
ReplyDeleteGreat cross stitch projects you have going :D
sorry i don't know why blogger sent so many messages at one time
ReplyDelete