In other exciting news for those of you who watch "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" they are doing a house about a mile from my house! Yesterday we walked Storm down there and today I went before Pilates and TY was there! And he is so sweet for the few minutes I saw him...full of energy and smiles! Tomorrow they move the family back in and it should prove to be interesting since the streets are rather narrow for that big bus! I do think DH is voluteering tomorrow unfortunately I'm working but I am planning to stop after work.....more news to follow!
I am grateful for sunny days off.....
May your needle fly through your fabric.........
Wow! How much fun that you get to see in person those extraordinary homes!!! I agree with your husband. I think that this one is beautiful because of it's simplicity. Great job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful finish!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at your EGA meeting :)
I have Always and Forever a couple of times...it is just pretty and simple!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting about Extreme Makeover!
I agree! The Always and Forever is simple but that's the point and that's the root of its' beauty.
DeleteBeautiful finish! I've just finished up Schoolgirl Lessons for my bedside table and was thinking I should get Always and Forever for hubby's side of the bed ;)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I love this design - I just stitched it up on grey fabric with a dark blue thread (to match our wedding colors). I haven't posted pictures yet - it's an anniversary gift for my DH.
ReplyDeleteI love this LHN design, I nearly did this for a recent wedding but picked a Bent Creek one in the end.
ReplyDeleteLove the finish and I just love the color you went with for it! How exciting about Extreme Makeover! That is really neat. You will have to let us know when it will air so we can all watch it!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats on your finish! It looks so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your pretty finish!! How neat that Extreme Makeover is your neighborhood. :) Have fun at your EGA meeting. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your beautiful finish Juls! Love the Sparlies floss color.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty exciting that Ty and crew are doing wonderful things for your almost neighbors! That show always makes me cry:)
What a pretty finish Juls:)
ReplyDeleteIt's very pretty Juls, love the color choice. :)
ReplyDeletePretty little piece and gorgeous colors. How cool is that to see Extreme Makeover on your own street!!! Hope you get to see that big bus!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely finish Juls. I'm so glad I got to see it IRL when I was there.
ReplyDeleteIt was so wonderful to see you again. Thank you so much for making my day at SP so special by baking your grandmother's delicious raisin cake. YUMMO!!!! I forgot to get the recipe but can hopefully get it another time.
Looking forward to our 'Scraps' SAL. Will 'talk' to you soon. Hi to DH & Storm.
hugs, Margaret
Great finish! How neat about seeing TY!
ReplyDeleteI love this LHN piece, im gonna stitch this one day. Yours looks great, love your colour choice
ReplyDeleteits very nice.
ReplyDeletei hope you come and see my blog sometimes.
Greetings sofie
I loved that show! I'm so sad they don't do it anymore.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't wait for the "Move that bus!" part. It was awesome every time! And the family's reaction...and all those additional surprises! It was awesome!