I also made some stitching progress on Stitching Fairy by PR. I chose a bold color choice and I am liking it!
I have dinner on the stove so I'm making this a quick post. I'm off to check on the Chicken and Dumplings! Dh is on his way home so I think it will be a Netflix night!
PS .....My niece is visiting this week from California!! Just a quick visit to which I am looking forward too.....She is feeling much better and getting on with her life! Again thank you all for keeping her in your prayers!
I am grateful for quiet days of stitching....
May your needle fly through your fabric.........
I love love love the colors you are using on the qgt wip by Michelle Ink. Very good stitching too I might add. i will be coming back periodically to see it. It is beautiful so far. Keep her coming,Kimberly
ReplyDeleteDid you say chicken and dumplings??
ReplyDeleteYUM!!! I'll be right over;)
Your wips are gorgeous! Love the colors you've chosen.
Glad you're neice is doing well and coming by for a visit:)
Love your Quaker Gone Tropic! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. I am enjoying stitching on mine!
ReplyDeleteOh chicken and dumplings! I love chicken and dumplings
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is looking very good.
Have a nice visit with your niece.
Your Quaker Gone Tropic is gorgeous! The colours are just so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time with your niece:)
Your WIPs look great. I love the colors of QGT.
ReplyDeleteLove your WIP's, they are looking fantastic!!! I am glad to hear that your niece is doing better and I hope that you enjoy your time with her!
ReplyDeleteBoth projects are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJuls, both projects look great! I have to ask you what color thread is huge motif at the top? Is it the color the pattern calls for?
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that your niece is feeling better and COMING FOR A VISIT - CELEBRATION TIME!!!!
ReplyDeleteQuaker Gone Tropic is gorgeous Juls. Love the colors.
hugs, Margaret
Dear Juls,
ReplyDeleteYour sitching, your blog and your friendship are all wonderful and special to me.
You have been awarded the 'Kreativ Blogger' award. Please check my latest post.
hugs, Margaret
Juls, everything looks beautiful! How did your chicken and dumplings turn out? I don't think I've ever had a proper chicken and dumplings dinner. I'm so happy to hear that your niece is doing better! I hope you have a wonderful visit with her!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy for you and for your niece. I can't even imagine how you must feel now, that she's better.
ReplyDelete