+

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Distracted lately

Lately I just feel so distracted and focus seems to be an issue as well so I guess I have that to blame my two new starts on.....The first is the 2007 Fairy Day freebie from© Passione Ricamo being done on PTPlus Crystal Stellar with Antique Roses silk from Thread Gatherer.... And the next has been wanting to get started for some time....and for the life of me I can't recall the name..it's downstairs and I'm upstairs so it will have to wait for another day..... It's being done with the silk thread pack and recommended material a 28ct......


I need to go work on Titania © Mirabilia for a bit before bed..................and remember that Fairy Day is here


Oh and I'm going to New York for a few days......not really excited at the moment since the prospect of packing leaves me befuddled......


I am grateful for quiet days.....


Keeping Farrah Fawcett in my thoughts and prayers daily....


May your needle fly through your fabric.........

13 comments:

  1. Happy Fairy Day Juls. Today is also DH's birthday.

    Sorry you haven't been feeling great this past while. Hope your visit home will do you a world of good.

    Have a fun stitching day today with our buddies.

    A big hug from your friend Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fairy Day! I feel that way from time to time myself...distracted and unable to focus on stitching. That is usually when I make a bunch of starts. Your WIPs look great. You have made a lot of progress on both. Have a good trip to New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fairy Day! I feel that way from time to time myself...distracted and unable to focus on stitching. That is usually when I make a bunch of starts. Your WIPs look great. You have made a lot of progress on both. Have a good trip to New York.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juls, your faire's always look so awesome! Happy Fairy Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your second start, I love the vibrant red heart color and the blue bird color. Keep it coming, I will check back often to cheer you on,Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors of the heart (is it a heart? lol)

    The fairy is going to be a cutie ;) nice fabbie !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty new starts and I love the colors on both fabrics!

    Have fun in NY...and no, the packing isn't fun...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful new starts Juls.

    Have a great time in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A belated Happy Fairy Day. Lovely new starts - look forward to watching them develop. Have a good trip to NY. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both the new starts Juls--that fairy fabby is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are gorgeous! I hope that you are feeling better soon. I hate to have that feeling!


    Cindy Mae
    My store opens July 1st!!
    www.cindymaedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's hope all goes well during your trip to NY and that the happy couple's day will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.