+

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Popping in.....

Hello all!!!! I am just popping in for a short post...it just seems I can never get here anymore and that really must change since I so enjoy this space of mine! I have been busy stitching some might say nonstop but I do sleep....and work most thankfully! The migraines have been better not great but tolerable....I saw my gyn and we are trying something new and I am just waiting for it in the mail since it's from a compounding pharmacy........more on that in a week or so.....
I had a new start on November 1st and have been stitching on it exclusively!!!!! It is Quaker Christmas © Bygone Stitches and at this rate may be done by Christmas......here's a peek It is on 32ct Lt Exemplar by LL  and I've changed all but one color! I am using  Blue Spruce and Buckeye Scarlet by Sampler Threads and Ye Olde Gold (original color) by Crescent Colors.... I love the immediate satisfaction of completing a motif! I have tried to pick up other projects but it keeps jumping into my hands.....
And here's an update on Simply Live ©
It's on a PTPlus 36ct fabric (the name is eluding me) and I am using the Valdani Threads. I am loving them!
I need to get ready to go out tonight......my MIL is visiting for Thanksgiving and we are going to the Bellagio for dinner and then hopefully home to stitch!
I am grateful for lazy days......

May your needle fly through your fabric.....

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! You have got ALOT done on your quaker Christmas. It is beautiful!
    ~*Candi*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your Quaker Christmas....must look into doing that one, Quaker designs are among my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on some absolutely lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You really put a dent in that sampler!

    I love the colors of the Valdani threads but I've learned to hate them with my latest project. It's funny to hear that you like them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your WIPs! Quaker Christmas looks fantastic on that fabric and I like your color choices. Simply Live is also gorgeous. I am using Valdani threads on Quakers and Quilts by Rosewood Manor and I have really enjoyed stitching with them. I like the subtle variations in the threads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, smokin' needles. QC looks gorgeous. Good progress on SL too. Hope the meal out went well. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness Juls - Quaker Christmas is absolutely stunning. I LOVE IT!! Just seeing your progress makes me realize I want to stitch on mine tonight.

    Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your MIL's stay.

    hugs, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both WIP's are beautiful!!

    Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW your Quaker Christmas looks fantastic so far Juls and I lov Simply Live :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Live is awesome. I hope your migraines do not bother you much.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.