+

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Progress pics......

It's sunday and I'm so thankful to be in my robe and slippers and DH is downstairs making breakfast! Yes he's a keeper! So the title to this post is progress pics...just how unoriginal is that? But my coffee has yet to kick in... So here are the progress pics on Quaker Christmas © Bygone Stitches
and

And I only just started this on Nov 1st as a SAL with two friends from my wednesday stitching group! They are doing the Frienship Quaker. I only have two more pages left! I haven't worked exclusively in a very long time....
Gotta go as breakfast is near ready!
Oh and I joined another blog....Quaker Inspired

I am grateful for a breakfast making hubby....


May your needle fly through your fabric.........

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that's gorgeous! I'm impressed that you're keeping with just this one. I have it ready to go, and when I do actually begin it...it's going to be over one on 40 ct...crazy, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks gorgeous! Are you planning on having it done by Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is some amazing progress. It is a beautiful piece and it is looking fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sooooo beautiful Julie. Do you think you will have it finished by the time we arrive?

    I've just finished Page 1 and am working on 4 - what a wonderful journey this piece is.

    Have a fun day today.

    hugs, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are really flying through this piece! Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're really coming along quickly with this piece. LOVELY :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, Juls, this is stunning and so quickly stitched! Simply beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness I cannot believe you have only been on this since November!!!!!!!!!! WOW! Stunning! Superb! You put me and my very longstanding wips to shame. I have this one kitted up ready as well. I am doing the green in red though and the red in green. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2010! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, that is looking wonderful. I haven't seen that one yet.

    Oh, my name is Hev & I came from Incoherent Scribblings. My personal blog is Amarantine. I also love cross stitching but never seen to have enough time for it.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.