+

Monday, January 18, 2010

First post first finish

I had my first finish for 2010!!!!! I am thrilled to start the stitching New Year in this way!!!!! Here is Simply Live © done on 36ct PTPlus Legacy with the recommended Valdani threads!!!!!
I have lots more to show...but first Storm yesterday during her bath
And now more picsThe Bird Keeper ©


Hope © Praiseworthy Stitches

Heart from Just Crosstitch magazine ©

Love Song © Four Oaks

This is mainly a picture post today as I can't wait to get stitching on this rainy monday!!!!!! Hope all is well and those needles are creating!!!!!!


I am grateful for stitchy mondays


May your needle fly through your fabric.........

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your gorgeous finish!!
    Love the puppy pic and wow! great progress on your wips too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your projects, but I have to say that I'm totally in love with the way the white thread in Hope jumps off of that fabric! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Simply Live. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great finish. Very lovely job.
    And all those wonderful new starts. Did I hear Guiltless January lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been very busy with some lovely pieces. Fab finish too - enjoy the HD. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your beautiful finish! What a wonderful way to start the year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the finish and your WIPs look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pictures! :) Congrats on Simply Live. It's beautiful! I love Valdani threads. They are such a pretty subtle blending, I think. And fun to stitch with. All of your new projects are fantastic. I especially like Hope!
    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your first finish of 2010 Juls! It is gorgeous. All your other projects are looking wonderufl too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your finish!!! All of your WIPs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your finish. I love that pattern so much. You did a wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, little barking friend! But even a dog must be clean.
    Your stitching is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.