+

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Alittle bit of this and that.....

Where to begin......I guess at the beginning! Today is an extra special day for me as it's my birthday!!!!!!! I've had a good day starting with a little salon pampering which is always good!!!!! And just a lazy day at home with DH and puppy!!!!!!! On to pictures The first is the progress on my shawl , it's about a third of the way done and I have 2 more projects lined up......yes you can say the knitting bug has hit!!!!!


And this is a start on A Noble Wife  © which is looking very antiquey and just the way I imagined it!!!!!! More details later.......like the designer and fabric...... This one is Dog Lessons © Lizzie Kate and I plan to hang it above puppy's food dishes......And last is Fairy Moon © Mirabilia....just a bit more progressI'm off to go in the pool and enjoy the rest of my evening........I did take out my Gigi "J" last night and that seems to be the plan for tonight's stitching.......

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work girl! Fairy Moon is especially gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all looking good...better watch out for that knitting bug, it's been known to be addictive...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knitting is addictive. I know. It bit me a long time ago and has followed me ever since.

      Delete
  3. everything looks great. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! The knitting bug has bitten me in a big way too... so much so that I don't stitch nearly as much and my projects are suffering. Love all of your stitching too! Fairy Moon is gorgeous!! Love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday Juls!

    Your shawl is looking gorgeous and all your WIPs are lovely. Fairy Moon is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday to you! It was my birthday on 22nd too!! Lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks gorgeous! And happy belated birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! I just bought Dog Rules and hoping to stitch it for a my nephew. It's such a cute project. Your Mirabilia is looking gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all looks good. Great stitching.The fairy is going to be stunning when done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Just had a quick question.

    How do you do cross stitch on fabric like that? when it isn't specifically a cross stitch fabric?

    I love the fairy moon pattern but the one i had was being done on cross stitch fabric cept the 'squares' were REALLY small.

    But i absolutely LOVE how ppl are doing it on the blue fabric and want to know too >.<!!!

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    Just had a quick question.

    How do you do cross stitch on fabric like that? when it isn't specifically a cross stitch fabric?

    I love the fairy moon pattern but the one i had was being done on cross stitch fabric cept the 'squares' were REALLY small.

    But i absolutely LOVE how ppl are doing it on the blue fabric and want to know too >.<!!!

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous WIP's - love the fabric you've chosen for Fairy Moon. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes im late but i hope you had a wonderful pressie packed birthday

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.