+

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Frame job

I am thrilled to present my Quaker Christmas © Bygone Stitches  .....finished in 2009 and recently framed!!!!!!! Done on 36ct Vintage Light Exemplar with The Gentle Art © Sampler Threads in Blue Spruce and Buckeye Scarlet and Crescent Colors © in Ye Olde Gold!!!!! I hope you like!!!!!


I'm off to stitch on a mermaid even though the HAED girls are calling rather loudly.......and I have not one but two birth samplers to do......ahhh those mermaids have me in their web......

8 comments:

  1. It looks tremendous! Congratulations!! I have this pattern in my stash but who knows if I'll ever get it stitched - it's so big. Great that you got it back to display it for the Christmas season this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your framed Quaker Christmas!!!! I loved that one, stitched it in 2008 and you will treasure yours for years to come I'm sure.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks stunning. And another reminder that I really must start mine next year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous - congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.