+

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yet to be framed

I just had to update......here are two stitched pieces that I had stretched and will be framed next..........First is Cinderella © Willow Hill Stitching
And next is Cirque des Cercles © Ink Circles
Both were stitched a bit ago....Cinderella I actually personalized to be our wedding sampler and I love it!!! Now to find the perfect frames for them!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. These are both fantastic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are stunning. Really love Cinderella sampler. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous.... can't wait to see them framed up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both but Cirque is on my "want to do" list.
    Looking forward to seeing them framed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you'll find a perfect frame for them both!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.