+

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Re Re Revised list.....

So you thought that last list was it.....ahhhh well no after some thought and input from stitching friends here it is......

2012 WIPocalypse

1.Holly by Mirabilia

2.Miss Valentine by Mirabilia
3.Quaker Faith Hope and Love
4.Angels Dwell Here
5.Quaker Gone Tropic
6.Salem Remembered
7.Nora's Alphabet
8.Dog Lessons by Lizzie Kate
9.Pumpkin Crow
10.Christmas Elf
11. Heaven Above by Midsummer Nights Dream
12. Elizabeth by Carriage House
13. Sleeping Beauty by Mirabilia

A good list and most with a good amount of stitching completed. Some just called out to be added to the list and who was I to say no...............2012 will be a good year!!!!!!!

And there are new starts planned as well...I wouldn't be me if I didnt have new starts planned.....more later off to do some more Kreinik on the Mermaids.....

6 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the way you keep changing your mind. I will be looking forward to following your progress throughout the year.

    Happy stitching and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't call it changing my mind, I call it tweeking! LOL Mine is undergoing a bit of readjustment too, but mostly in the new starts department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the list keeps changing, it has an evolution to it! Every time I talk to Carol about mine, my list changes as well, so it makes sense that after our stitchy day yesterday yours did as well! I am most excited to see Sleeping Beauty on the list, she so wanted to make it on mine, but I have hardly any completed! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may change again through the year I guess ... but hey, no one siad it was written in stone. Do what you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a great list Juls. They are all such pretty designs and will be a joy to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a full moon, where is a pretty picture? Mermaids? J

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.