+

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

IHSW and a decision......

Well here I am posting for IHSW a day late and I didn't take a pre picture.....Well I was going to work on Fairy Moon but a mermaid caught me and has not let me go....here is Bluebeard's Princess © Mirabilia whom I affectionately call Mira...........

I adored stitching her blue hair as that is what attracted me to her in the first moment I saw her!!! the fabric is 32ct Crystal Lagoon from PTPlus fabric.

Now on to my decision... drum roll please.......

I am making this a Mirabilia  year!!!! Of course there will be my Wipocalpyse list and I will focus on one HAED......Captive by Marta Dahlig.... 
I am off for tea and Mira after working today...........

17 comments:

  1. I just love your progress and will enjoy watching all of your wips this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mira is gorgeous. I love her hair too. A Mirabilia year sounds like fun ^.^ Can't wait to see all your other Mirabilias.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is looking gorgeous Juls.

    Looking forward to seeing what you stitch this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's looking lovely. Can't wait to see her finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mira is gorgeous! She is really coming along. I just started Fairy Moon...she's just a purple and blue blob so far. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's even more gorgeous IRL. What fun it is to watch you stitch this lovely mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. definately gorgeous! awesome hair colours hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, love your fabbie, Juls!!! Before pics?? We have to take before pics??? Wait, did I forget my own rules? ROFLMAO!!! I made such a rule??? HAHAHAHAH!!!

    She's looking fab. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is very pretty with that lovely green hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mira is looking great, mini happy dance for the hair! So excited you decided to focus on one HAED and that you choose captive! I will focus only on Pretty in a sign of solidarity! Stitching retreat here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful hair =) gorgeous wip!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Juls, she looks stunning on that fabric! Gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julie, guess what? I nominated your blog for a Leibster Award! Go to my blog for all the details.

    http://mothercronemaiden.blogspot.com/

    Like you need a link (he, he) we practically live on each other's blogs! I have heard about progress on Silver moon tea... Picture?

    The Maiden

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the fabric that you chose for her. Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous stitching :D it looks interesting with the hand missing from the hair :D

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.