Here are all the details about the Liebster Blog award:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
1. I have more stash then I can ever finish....
2. I won't repeat won't count my WIP's.........(sorry Maiden)
3. I am developing a fondness for mermaids
4. I love tea and will drink it cold....
5. I really want to start Blooming Bride (she's all kitted up!)
Well I satisfied 3 of the 4 rules ......
Now on to pictures.....
First up is a pillow for a dollhouse that my cousin asked me to do about 2 years ago but I was waiting for inspiration.......and it finally came in the form of crowns!!! The dollhouse is for a second cousin of mine....the dollhouse has been lovingly crafted by my cousin her aunt since birth... I think it's perfect!!!!! Oh and the finishing was done by a dear friend of mine!!!!