+

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Beads to go

Here she is with just the beads to do!!!! I am so close to a finish!!!!

10 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! I can't wait for your finish. The beads will be the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks stunning even without the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can be beading buddies tomorrow, Carol has commisoned a finish from me! So long as this pesky sore throught abates...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty!! Can't wait for the beads!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful Julie. Next time I see her I bet she will be beaded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely - great choice of fabric

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabric. It is such a great color and it complements the mermaid so well!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.