No stitching pics to see but it is signup for the May IHSW!!! And I am off all weekend so I'm there or here actually since it takes place in our homes and what better place to be a hermit!!!!!! I will be stitching at my LNS on Saturday but after that it's hermitting for me!!!! After all stitching is stitching and I have a whole 6 days off starting on Saturday!!!!!!! So click the link above and join up!!!!!!
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
May IHSW
No stitching pics to see but it is signup for the May IHSW!!! And I am off all weekend so I'm there or here actually since it takes place in our homes and what better place to be a hermit!!!!!! I will be stitching at my LNS on Saturday but after that it's hermitting for me!!!! After all stitching is stitching and I have a whole 6 days off starting on Saturday!!!!!!! So click the link above and join up!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jules
ReplyDeleteI'm joining in too.
Hope you have a good hermit.
6 WHOLE days??? That's a whole lotta tea...
ReplyDelete