The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Monday, May 21, 2012
Knitting finishes
I spent part of the weekend stitching a new piece and all of Sunday knitting. I managed to finish a baby blanket and start and finish a matching hat this morning. I also learned how to use double point needles. Which weren't as hard to use as I thought they'd be. I only have pictures of the knitting. It will be another post for the stitching and beading I'm doing now. IHSW post to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Your knitting looks wonderful! You got a lot accomplished this weekend!
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteBeautiful knitting, very pretty.
Your knitting is stunning! It's easy to knit with 5 needles, when one gets used to it.
DeleteGood to see that you remember how it knit! Both projects look wonderful, and I'm sure the recipient will love them! I just wish you had modeled the hat!
ReplyDeleteBack to stitching... Yeah!
ReplyDeletegorgeous stitching :D
ReplyDeleteHow lucky you are that you can use 5 needles! I can use them too, but because my health is not the best, those products become "touching", and not in good sense of the word. That's why I prefer two needles these days. And not straight ones anymore but circulars The straight ones hurt my neck like crazy.
ReplyDelete