+

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A change of pace........

I picked up my knitting needles and the pics you see are 3 days work on a baby blanket for a dear friend. I may have enough to do a baby hat!!! I am loving knitting again and this was just the jump start I needed!!! I bought the yarn called Sprout and it's an organic cotton that is so soft and perfect for a June baby. I am also planning a kimono wrap!!!! I will post a pic with the finished blanket ... I got the pattern from www.ravelry.com

5 comments:

  1. The blanket looks lovely in the picture but oh if everyone could only see it IRL - gorgeous color & pattern. Your friend is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I am loving knitting and thanks for showing me the new technique!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi

    just stopped to look at your blog.

    Your Mermaid finish is beautiful, I like the frame!

    Your knitting looks so cosy and lovely.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blanket already! The color...I guess it's for a prince.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.