+

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A finish/IHSW

I started her in January of this year with just a little break of about a month and finished the beading in 2 days.... I added some charms from my LNS and I'm so in love with her!!!!! And of course there are pictures!!! She is done on 32 ct Crystal Lagoon from PTPlus fabrics and the only changes are the addition of the charms of which the necklace is my favorite!!!

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtaking. I love the charm idea for her necklace. Makes her that much more unique.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!! Great finish! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your finish is just beautiful Juls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fascinating! Mermaid also looks like just leap out from a fairy tale, love it...
    (I prefer Earl Grey (: )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning finish! I love it on the fabric you chose and I too LOVE her necklace. Any mermaid would love that bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finish! I really love the charms. They work perfectly. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your finish, Jules. She's stunning and I love the addition of the charms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so gorgeous Julie. Her necklace is perfection. Congratulations on a stunning finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the finish! She is beautiful. I love the necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your Mira finish! She's gorgeous! And I just love the addition of the shell charm for her necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply charming.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, she's gorgeous. I love the charms.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is gorgeous - and the necklace is the perfect addition. Love the fabric as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your finish!! :D
    Gorgeous necklace indeed!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful finish. That necklace is perfect as is the fabric. It truly looks like she is under the water. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's gorgeous!! Congrats on the stunning finish!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.