The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Monday, May 28, 2012
May Wipocalpolyse
I guess better late than never! But here is my progress on Silver Moon Tea....
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Woo hoo! The mermaids looks beautiful, and you're off to a great start on SMT! I started her myself over the weekend and I'm in LOVE with the colors!!
ReplyDeleteYou make me want to start my silver moon tea too, whoo hoo the moon is started! Cannot wait to see the mers in person, much better frame.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work woman. You should think about knitting them a little sweater or shrug. It gets cold in that deep water....
ReplyDelete