+

Thursday, June 14, 2012

June WIPocalypse

I have been a bit obsessed lately....with Shakespeares Fairies so here is my most recent progress.....
And this weekend is IHSW!!!!! While I'm working I will be stitching once I get off of work.....so join in if you can!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love it! She's coming along so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the blues in her dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amazing, as you know I love the fabric (I may need to pick some up during fabric week at our LNS!) and cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching!
    Enjoy IHSW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this chart and can't wait to see your porogress on it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! So what makes her a Shakespeare Fairy? Is she to be, or not to be? (That is really my question)
    So, if you are gonna be home stitching, does this mean you will be able to Skype?

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.