+

Thursday, July 12, 2012

And They Sinned progress

Just stopping by to post a progress pic of And They Sinned. I have rolled up the extra fabric and am using a lap stand and that is really helping. This project seems to flow really well. So far the rotation seems to be working...baby steps!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice progress Juls! I am trying a rotation too. I am only into day 7 so will have to see how it works. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a fun one to watch! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely progress so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rotation always works. One stitch at a time, and soon you cross the finish line.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.