+

Friday, July 13, 2012

More progress

A bit more progress on And They Sinned after stitching tonight!!! Saturday is the last day for And They Sinned then it's a Mirabilia week.....

7 comments:

  1. It's lookimng good! Enjoy your Mirabilia week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how much progress you have made! Whoo hoo! Now on to Mermaid... Maiden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You certainly are ambitious tackling this huge project. I saw it completed in a show once, it's so big!! Your progress looks great so far. :-)

      Delete
  3. What a pretty piece this is. Fun that you and Margie are working on it at the same time.

    Hope you are having fun during your Mirabelia week. Picture soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Yout project is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice progress.
    http://claire-stitchart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you use a whole week with one project. That's something!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.