Well this IHSW was a bit more productive than last months. I did work on Saturday but had to leave work early due to a migraine that wouldn't quit. I rarely leave work but I just couldn't focus and the pain was intense. I came home and took a new med and went to sleep for 15 hrs and awoke like a new woman !!!! Pain free and feeling like I had a head transplant. I stitched yesterday and here is my progress picture.
I was supposed to switch to And They Sinned this week but Mermaid fever has a hold of me so I'll work on Mediterranean mermaid till she stops singing to me.................

Ooooo, looks good. I'm loving the fabby. Can't wait to see her grow some hair and a tail. ;o)
ReplyDeleteYour mermaid is looking great - no wonder she has you enchanted!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the medicine worked well.
ReplyDeleteMediterranean mermaid is looking good :)
Great work! And I SO know what you mean with the migraines and work! I haven't missed a day yet (except for the time they dragged me to the ER - had I been lucid, I would have fought it). But yesterday, it took three Frovas, two compazines, an Alsuma shot, and two snorts of Stadol to make me functionable (and functionable was questionable after that many drugs!).
ReplyDeleteOhhhh... Mermaid fever, is it contagious? Wait, I think I feel a tingel in my fingers and it is spreading! I am calling you patient one, the Epidemic has begun.
ReplyDeleteI suffer from migraines too, so I completely sympathize! I'm glad you're feeling better...and your progress looks great! Good job!
ReplyDeleteDOH!!! Sorry about that migraine. Glad your new meds kicked in nicely. I wonder what sparked it...
ReplyDeleteMmmm... mermie's looking so good. :D I can't wait till you get to her face.
Lovely progress! Glad that nasty migraine took a hike!!
ReplyDeleteOh such gorgeous fabric - makes me want to head out to sea right now. Glad the migraine got sorted, I know from experience they are not fun!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteJust found you through Daffycat's blog.
Your project is lovely, that fabric is great!
I am sad you must suffer! Migraine is far from nice.
ReplyDelete