The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Monday, August 6, 2012
August 1st WIPocalypse
Here is my progress on Mediterranean Mermaid. I am loving her !!!! I plotted her on the fabric as best I could. The fabric is Mystical Seas from Silkweaver. It is the perfect choice for her!!!! Oh and I've nicknamed her Lulu!!! I tend to nickname my projects. Just another quirk of mine .........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She's looking great! I keep sneaking a few stitches into mine between RR squares. My hair is almost done. Love the fabric!!
ReplyDeleteIt's boring to not have a quirk or three. Nice to meet Lulu!
Nice start and I love your fabric choice, perfect for a mermaid!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous start :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like Lulu is gonna be a real lulu! Nice work.
ReplyDeleteShe's looking great! Well done!
ReplyDeleteHey, I left an award for you over on my blog, I hope you like it =)
ReplyDeleteI just started the arms, so jealous you are done with all the flesh! Yeah SAL Friday, see you soon Mermie Lulu!
ReplyDeleteLulu looks awesome!! Can't wait to see more of her. :D
ReplyDelete