+

Friday, August 17, 2012

A frame job and more

Heaven Above is framed and I love it. I brought it to a friend to stretch and she had the perfect frame so it was fate!!!! It is now hanging on my sampler wall. I made it into a memory piece by adding the initials of those who have passed through this life but had a major impact on me and how I live my life. I remember each one lovingly, fondly and thankful that I was blessed to be a part of their lives and grateful that they were a part of my life
I also have new scissors...Anne Boleyn scissors from The Primitive Hare and the matching fob!!! Again I absolutely love them. ...

And on a final note I had my hair colored today and wanted to "punch" up the colour..........I adore my hairdresser and she always does such amazing work!!!!!!
 
I almost forgot...the new release from Mirabilia was the August Peridot Fairy ...She has jumped to the top of my list and just in time for my birthday!!!! My darling hubby will be gifting her to me. Let's just say he asked what I wanted and I answered......I adore this fairy (sorry Joy) her wings are amazing and she's a red head!!!!!!!!!!! I am in heaven!!!!!August Peridot Fairy...Next time some stitching progress

12 comments:

  1. Liking the red hair!

    Love the framing on Heaven's above, really finishes this piece off.

    I agree with you regards the new Mirabilia fairy, it's a definite to do..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hair!
    Great scissors!
    Great framing!

    August Peridot as a redhead during your birthday month? How great for you!

    (I adore her, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of putting your loved one's initials on your piece! Nice touch. I also LOVE the hair! Yes, we redheads do have class and taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice framing. Love those new scissors and fob.
    That new fairy fell right into my shopping cart too. I was so excited I forgot to ask about the accessory pack lol - next time
    Us redheads do need to stitch together even when one goes a little grey lol
    sending big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. August fairy is far superior to January, I am going to have to adopt your birthday month! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new fairy, too! Although I may change her to a brunette, of course. Love your hair!! Heaven Above looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello

    Your framed piece looks lovely.

    August Fairy looks really beautiful.

    I like your hair!

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your heaven above piece and how it's dedicated too. Great hair colour just like that Fairy Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you have a WIPocalypse post I was with you when you stitched! Lets see the new Ravenscroft, I am so excited you are tenting! Please, please take off the word verify, it is too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new hair color, Juls. :D Ahhh, Peridot. She's one of the prettiest Miras I've seen in a long time. When are you starting her? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I need to pick fabric and then probably after dressmakers daughter

      Delete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.