+

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

She called

So I had to answer her call. I picked up Catch Me by Selina Fenech © HAED last Saturday and finished page 4 today and started page 5. So exciting. By page 7 I should hit the building. Here she is....... As you may not know a quirk of mine is name my projects. She was Charlotte but she screamed Olivia at me this last Saturday so meet Olivia

4 comments:

  1. Wow. You are a super fast stitcher. I can't wait to see this come to life. - I love your Mediterranean Mermaid too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot stand it, I am buying her today during the last day of the 50% HAED Sale! I think I am going to buy one other pattern... i have not purchased a HAED since July of 2011! Crazy. Now as soon as I get rid of this ridiculous migrane (the Prince of Whales tea you gave me is helping, caffine) I will pick up a HAED....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she could be Charlivia. Hehehe. She's looking beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia is beautiful. You'll tame her yet.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.