The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yeah, well done for finishing her! She looks superb ☺
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your finish :D She is lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThe beading really does make the flowers look like blossoms! You finished this one so fast, it is amazing to see you stich one until the end! She looks great on that fabric, knew the wings would work. Now on to a new start for Thursday (wish we were there now!).
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finish! She looks great :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the beautiful finish.
ReplyDeleteOh wow she is so pretty Juls!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a beautiful finish! That fabric is perfect for her!
ReplyDeleteAnd, it looks like I only had to wait the few seconds for this page to load!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
ReplyDelete*grabs you for a spin around* Congrats, Juls!! She's beautiful!! :D
Congratulations, Juls! So pretty. I love when something really looks great on a dark fabric.
ReplyDeleteHello I really enjoy your blog and Congratulations on the finish! She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That is stunning!
ReplyDeletebeautiful finish. What are you going to stitch next?
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous Juls!
ReplyDeleteCongrats in the finish. Love seeing it on the dark fabric.
ReplyDelete