+

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Storytime

I'm not sure where I found this but I am so glad I did. It's Storytime © Barbara Bangser. I changed out the fabric and threads. And then I thought baby sampler. I stitched it on 36 ct even weave ... a new fabric that my LNS shop owner brought back from market I think it has rayon in it with a light sparkle. And Aunt Marie's Violet by Crescent Colors. It is for a dear friends baby. I hope they love it as much as I do. I added the name and birthday. Next to get it framed. I truly love it!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! I'm sure they will love it ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how sweet is that? Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. story time is sooo dang cute.way to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable! I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh - I love it so much!! I've never seen a pattern like this! BRILLIANT for a baby gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very pretty and what a pretty name too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely birth sampler. I am sure it will be loved very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful, Juls. It's no wonder you love it. :) Can't wait to see it framed up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! I love the effect of the variegated floss and I'm sure your friend and her daughter will treasure this piece. I recently completed a birth sampler you can see on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! It is even prettier IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just stitched this too (got it from the Keepsake Needlearts website). Don't you just love the way the animals are looking up at the bear telling the story? What a great idea to use it as a babygift. Will have to file that one for future use. The color and fabric you used are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that bear thing that says Storytime. I am sure the new parents will be excited.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.