+

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lookie

I have had Bluebeard's Princess © Mirabilia framed and I love her all over again. It was beautifully framed by Sara at Castelli Art Framing in Los Angeles. She is a true artist. It's the only frame we looked at and I knew immediately that Lulu had found a home.

6 comments:

  1. The frame is gorgeous for this piece, great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautifully framed, Juls! :D Where will you be hanging her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks amazing in that frame!

    - Outi

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Gosh Juls! This is absolutely stunning!!!! that frame is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so much more stunning in person! Will you bring her to the Stitch in tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.