+

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fini

I started Sleeping Princess on 10/28/12 and finished her on 3/6/13. And every stitch was amazing. I felt lost when I finally put the last bead on. She is my most favorite cross stitch I have ever completed. I added some leaves to the lowest mattress to show the pea under the mattress. I stitched her on Iris by Stephysfabbys . I have pictures so here she is.
















I have started Roses of Provence and Siren and the Shipwreck since finishing. Along with some smaller pieces. So stay tuned!!!!


17 comments:

  1. Congrats on a stunning finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Congrats on your finish. Can't wait to see your next projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Julie - she is soooo beautiful. What a neat idea to add the leaves. Can hardly wait to see her IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so beautiful and I love how you personalized it. Can't wait to see how you end up framing her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks amazing! I love the addition of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! You done good! Congrats on the big finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!!! My heart hurt when you said you were sad when she was done, I do not know how that feels... ( I also did not know she was your favorite, that made me feel better!)

    The beaded canopy is amazing and will be included in mine someday. I fear she will become a UFO for me, something about this one I cannot wrap my fingers around.

    Onto the Siren and the Shipwreck, I am dreaming of cutting out the chandelier again, we should discuss soon.

    Cannot wait to see you Thurday! J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning!,Congratulations on a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's just an amazing piece Juls. You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow a stunning finish.Well done.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not that I want this post to go away, but where is your hermit post?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning finish!! Love all the beadwork. She is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is amazing! Congratulations to your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How amazing! Congrats! You tamed her!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.