I'm off to stitch now since hubby is at work and I have the house to myself and of course the puppy. I only have to make the potato salad since my hubby invited a friend over whose visiting from NY tomorrow. And we'll BBQ the rest....Oh and I am finally dropping my car at the body shop to get fixed! I have to say that the insurance company is being really good, they arranged my rental which I have to get on the way, so hubby is coming and then we have a whole day of things to do. So I'll relax tonight and stitch.
I am grateful for my stitching mojo being back........
What great new stash! She's beautiful and I love the fabric too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stuff you've got her Juls =)
ReplyDeleteI love the Carnival Fabric that your stitching Fern on! SUPER!
And your new stash...well that's wonderful too!!
Gorgeous new stash Juls. Before you know it you won't have time to go to work any longer with all these wonderful projects to stitch.(lol)
ReplyDeleteWas so sorry I couldn't come yesterday - missed all of you and of course the fun of helping choose your new fabric. I'm sure you had plenty of help though.
Enjoy the rest of your week. See you soon.
The fabric for Fern is lovely! Can't wait to see the finished result.
ReplyDeleteYour stash is wonderul and Fern is coming along nicely ;)
ReplyDeleteFantastic new stash and what a quick delivery too! Looking forward to seeing WIP pics of her:)
ReplyDeleteBy the way how do you change "Comments" to say something else like you have it saying Princess Notes?
Your stash is fabulous. fern is looking good. I love the Crystal Carnival fabby.
ReplyDeleteI love visiting your site....your stitching is wondrous...also can't wait to visit...I am gonna relocate....just a question of time...
ReplyDeletei am so jealous...lol gorgeous stash!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful project. I can't wait to see your WIP. Fern is looking great. Thank you for your thoughts and support.
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled for you! Yay! Galatea is finally there in your hands, and all ready to go?? Hurray!!
ReplyDeleteI am going to order her sometime. I can't wait!
Fern is looking lovely, beautiful fabric!
ReplyDeleteFern is looking gorgeous! I love the fabric you're using for her. Congrats on getting Galatea already - she is a stunner.
ReplyDelete