But as promised I have pictures....first of the progress on PR's QotF
She is taking wonderful shape! The fabric is paler IRL. I am working on the lacy part of her skirt right now......
Next is the Christmas tree that I picked up during the Christmas in July sale at SP. It a kit and as I said earlier it was supposed to be done 1 over 1 and I definitely started it that way but I just knew it would end up in the UFO pile so I restarted it 1 over 2 after some soul searching! Did I mention that it's on 40ct
Oh and the name is "Be Merry and Bright" by the Heart's Content.
I am grateful for quiet stitching weekends...
The tree is funny !!! Very original !!! You are making great pprogress !
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great time at the stitching retreat next weekend:)
ReplyDeleteI love how Queen of the Fairies is looking so far. Her dress is stunning.
The tree is so cute:)
Ohhh the queenie sure is coming along very very nicely. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteI can relate with you LOL. I can't ever do over one because it just doesn't look right to me, so I use 36,40 or 55 ct. instead just to be able to stitch over 2, and save my sanity. LOL
Cute xmas tree.
Queen of the Fairies is looking wonderful Juls. Hope you bring her Wednesday. Can't blame you for stitching M&B over two. It is an adorable design and your stitching looks great.
ReplyDeleteWish I could go to the retreat - maybe next year. You'll have to tell me all about it as I'm sure it will be fabulous.
See you Wednesday. I'll be late because I have a Dr. appointment first but I sure am looking forward to seeing all of you.
{{{hugs}}}
The tree is great! How fun to have stitching clubs to go to! You will love your new lamp, what a difference that will make. Have a cup of Earl Grey for me!
ReplyDeleteQotF is looking gorgeous!! So did you make a new start? :D
ReplyDeleteHey Juls! 40 COUNT?!?!?! How do you do it??? My eyes would be falling out, even 2 over! The smallest I'll go is 28 ct because like you said, it would be dumped on the UFO pile! Enjoy your stitching retreat. I have one the first weekend of November and I'm really looking forward to it... wanna join me?
ReplyDeleteQueen of the Fairies is looking amazing! I really need to get this chart. Great new start too - over one on 40ct would be really hard!
ReplyDeleteJuls, the Queen looks fabulous! I should start mine so we can stitch together when I get to Las Vegas in November!! I'll be there from Nov 21 - 25th.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deb
I hope you enjoy your stitching retreat.
ReplyDelete