+

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

:( No pictures.....

It seems I manage to post weekly..not good!!! So tonight's will be short since I am aching to stitch! I want to thank everyone for their kind and thoughtful sentiments over the last few weeks! We may not have met in person but I cherish each and everyone of you as a dear and genuine friend! And I know when I come here that the love and support is so amazing that I am astounded! I feel so lucky to "know" so many of you! I may not be commenting the way I should or even want to but know that I am reading your blogs faithfully!



I went to stitching group at SP today as is usual for my Wednesday and once again I had so much fun! I definitely feel the love and support there! And of course I came home with stash.......no surprise there!!!! I actually got a chart that fits a piece of my fotm club Ptplus material !!! I am working on 4-5 designs in a really loose rotation basically what or who calls my name the loudest. Today it was a Christmas tree that I have yet to get a picture of ......I will take one this weekend. It's done on 40ct linen supposed to be 1 over 1 but I knew it would remain a UFO so I am working it 1 over 2 and loving every minute of it! A picture will be coming soon so stay tuned!!!!



I am grateful for my friends and the joy they bring me ..........

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time again yesterday Juls. Sounds like you bought some lovely things. Great idea to do the Christmas treee 1/2.
    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful time. Can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time Juls:) Looking forward to seeing your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't is nice to have stitch groups? The one I have is great. We have such a good time together, no one ever wants to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, all your stitching is beautiful! Second, can you tell me where you are enrolled for PTP FOTM?? I am currently in Silkweavers but don't see one on PTP's website. I would like to switch. Thanks!
    Nancy M
    ndmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel guilty about your blog. You post when you feel it's time to do so. I neglect my blog much worse.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.