+

Sunday, December 16, 2007

For Michelle (Cozy egg) a non stitchy post...

I wish I had more stitching to post but I've been focusing on finishing daisy for my nieces visit in January and I'm happy to say she is almost done!!! With any luck and me getting off the computer she will be done as well as the tree trimmed and the food made for my stitching groups holiday party!!! We did get our tree on wednesday and it's been out in the backyard till we get a chance to trim it right. Dear hubby believes it will stay fresher that way considering it's been freezing here the past few weeks.....he may be right.

But on to the true reason for this post. Michelle has said on her blog that she loves Chihuly glass and we here in Las Vegas have a wonderful display at the Bellagio hotel!!!! And I have promised Michelle this post for quite some time....First the ceiling of the Bellagio I am always in awe of it.... and and and There is one more of a standalone piece in one of the bars that is stunning But unfortunately my picture doesn't do it justice!!! That's my Chihuly glass post!!! I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for visiting!!!
I am grateful for the beauty in my life.....

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love his blown glass!! Been watching him for over a decade, and he only gets better and better! Next time I'm in LV, we need to go see this! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juls, just popped in from Margaret's blog...love your work/writing! I also stitched the Linen Heart...in mauve & green for a dear friend!

    Loved seeing your work.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is one stunning photo. I have had the pleasure of seeing that ceiling a few times but did not realize there was a piece in the bar. Will check it out the next time. Check out the SAL blog today. There is a special note there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the Chihuly photos - how stunning! I will definitely have to take a look at this if I am ever in Las Vegas. We saw more of his pieces in the Bahamas too - I'll have to share those! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.