+

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Ideal tree!

First I want to say Thank you for all of the well wishes and good thoughts for my upcoming surgery!!! Thank you all so very much! This truly is a wonderful community which I am blessed to be a part of !!!!! My surgery is scheduled for this tuesday at 7am (PST). I am not feeling so nervous about it at the moment which is a good thing I guess! Part of the reason maybe because my niece and two of her friends are visiting and we are just having fun!!! Although tonight I must admit that I am feeling my age! They invited me out to the "clubs" with them but all I truly wanted to do was to come home and get into my pj's and stitch.......does that make me old???? LOL. Oh and I want to add that my niece just loves Daisy!!! She noticed the hand dyed material right away and was speechless!!!!! I am absolutely thrilled that she had the reaction that she did!!!!!!

Today I took down our real Christmas tree. It is always so sad to take the tree down but I really wanted to do it before the surgery as I need to rest and recover afterwards. And the tree was looking sad and so dry that I had no choice. But all is done with the help of my niece. But I found my ideal tree a Pink one! DH thinks I'm crazy but I truly want an all pink Christmas tree! Here it is .....I am hoping for next Christmas and the cleanup will be so much easier!!! What do think....nice isn't it!!!!!!
!
I am grateful for so much ....not really sure where to begin.....

16 comments:

  1. Will be thinking of you on Tuesday {{hugs}}
    Love that tree, it's so pink LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll think about you too !!!

    ((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be thinking about you Juls. {{{{hugs}}}}

    Love the tree. I know who would love that and that's my youngest DD. I bought her a small pink one for her bedroom in the sales:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a white tree with purple ornaments that we love, so why not a pink tree? Picture here:
    http://threadsofdesire.blogspot.com/2007/12/floating-chipmunk.html

    I hope your surgery goes smoothly and you get the relief that you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful pink tree! All the best with the surgery and recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will be thinking of you tomorrow Juls. Take care.
    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the pink tree is beautiful I would love to have a white tree I think I will look for one on line and get one for next year.Good luck with your surgery tommorrow I will say a prayer for you.Brenda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your surgery tomorrow.

    I'll keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a winner! Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a pink tree too! (But I think my DH & DD would toss me out into the street with it!) God bless

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink tree!!!! My sentiments, exactly!! I was looking for one, myself, Juls! Can't believe we were thinking the same thing. I had my eye on one this year, but with the travelling, decided it would be a next year thing. I love that we'll both have one! LOL
    I'm keeping you in my mind and heart all day Tuesday.
    Love ya,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got a four foot pink tree this year to put my tea ornaments on. I loved it! I'm glad you had fun with yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your surgery Juls. I hope it brings you instant relief. Will be thinking of you and will say a little prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi munchkin....had breakfast with Cat and loved your gift. Thank you. Not sure about the pink tree though but it is Vegas.....You're in my heart everyday....

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pink is great - I say go for it. I'm thinking a purple tree next year myself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pink tree! And Daisy did turn out beautifully - of course she loved her!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.