I am nearing the end of my days off...I decided to add on at work and not take my vacation days so as to save them for when I need them so I will be working 3 days in a row starting on thursday! I am actually looking forward to it...bizarre I know. I have been feeling rather mopey lately but last night I broke that feeling and stitched on Nora's Alphabet and here is the result...
It is actually a bit bigger than I imagined but I am liking it on the fabric I choose which is a PTPlus 32ct Crystal Highland. I tweaked the photo a bit to show the truer colors. The letters are worked in an overdyed silk which I am enjoying! I am planning to work on the long forgotten Mirabilia that I recently pulled out of "the bag that shall not be named"....I never did get to my LNS for the preview night or the days afterward. It was raining nonstop and since tomorrow is stitching group I can pick up "Quaker Gone Tropic" then... since it has been inhabiting my dreams of late.....I may have to start it as well.......Today the sun was out!!! The day was perfect!!!
I was tagged by Deb to tell what my 5 addictions are and then to tag 5 other people... so here goes in no particular order....
1.My cross stitching and my ever growing stash acquistion
2.My dear hubby not sure what I'd do without him in my life
3.Pilates workouts
4.Tea especially Earl Grey and Prince of wales...well you get the idea I have a tea cabinet which I keep stocked!!!! Next one to try is Stash Tea Double Bergamot Earl Grey!!!
5.Chocolate...need I say more
Now to tag 5 "lucky" people......
1. Karen 2. Noreen 3. Michelle 4. Kathy 5. Sally I hope you don't mind being tagged!
I'm off to stitch a bit before dinner.....
I am grateful for Pilates and the way it makes me feel.....
May your needle fly through your fabric.........
I like the new look - I 'springed' mine up a bit too - I was just sick and tired of winter.
ReplyDeleteYour angels are spectacular and thank you for helping me to find a way to have a cool new look to my blog!
ReplyDeleteOh I love your Angel Proclamation. That is on my wish list for someday. I will cheer you on to work on it.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the sun is shining. We are starting to get some warmer weather tomorrow. I am so tired of being cold.
Hi juz found ur blog!!so beautiful one!! good luck
ReplyDeletecheers
Just beautiful--truly!
ReplyDeleteI like the new look on your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the angel Proclamation!! Great work!
I love the new look! I used the link to do my blog as well!!! How did you move the link in the top left hand corner...mine's in an ugly place and I can't seem to move it?
ReplyDeleteLove the new look, Juls! I might check out that link myself. Angel Proclamation looks gorgeous, even without all the sparklies. Thanks for tagging me!
ReplyDeleteLove the look! You have beautiful stitching! The Angels are fantastic!
ReplyDeletePretty facelift! Does anyone else have a problem getting into your blog? It always takes 3-5 minutes for me to get into. Your angels are absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you visited my blog. I didn't know you had a blog on blogger. I will be sure to visit. :)
ReplyDelete~*Candi*~
I love those little angels... sooo cute! Hope they finish quickly 'cuz I'd love to see it completed. The beads will be make it truly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour WIPs looh gorgeous Juls! Love Angel Proclamation! It is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh what a pretty new blog! I love the colors! "Angel Proclamation" is GORGEOUS. I'll be your cheerleader to get it finished. You are almost there. GO GO GO!!!
ReplyDeletei love your mirabilia !
ReplyDeleteBeautifull!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cheery new look, Juls!
ReplyDeleteYour works are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLilang
I have this in my stash, I think I shall start this one next but I have a few on the go at the moment! LOL!
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is gorgeous!
I love the look on your blog, it gives a real summer feeling!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on your Angel proclamation, I love this one!
I like tea and chocolate too.
ReplyDeleteThat Nora's Alphabet - thing looks awesome. I'm sure you'll tame it in no time.
I wish all the best for your niece. It's not nice to know someone is sick but one can't help.