I was also able to find the design that my dear niece picked All in a Heart by Miss Crescent's Crown...
She started in the center and is crossing each "x" as she goes since it done with overdyed Crescent Colors! And it only has 4 colors as well. A perfect first design!
She started in the center and is crossing each "x" as she goes since it done with overdyed Crescent Colors! And it only has 4 colors as well. A perfect first design!I'm sure everyone has seen these as well but here they go..the new Nora Corbett Pixies....
Lily of the Valley and
Lilac. I really thought there were only supposed to be 6 of these. I have lost count but I do love them! And I may have posted them already.......
Lily of the Valley and
Lilac. I really thought there were only supposed to be 6 of these. I have lost count but I do love them! And I may have posted them already.......I am grateful for my dear sweet husband........
May your needle fly through your fabric.........
I've never seen that Cinderella sampler before but I love it and your progress is really moving along. Wish I'd seen this sampler when my daughter was little. She used to love Cinderella.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful progress on your Cinderella Sampler Juls!! I also loved reading about you teaching your niece to stitch! How awesome:)
ReplyDeleteWow, your cinderella sampler is gorgeous. I love your flower fairies especially the Lilac one. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Juls. I hadn't seen the new Pixies. I adore them! Lily of the Valley and Lilacs were both my grandmother's favorite flowers. Something tells me I'm going to be adding to my stash--which is a bad thing since I haven't had much time to stitch these days! As I said on Facebook, Cinderella looks prettier every time I see it! :)
ReplyDeleteYour Cinderella sampler is so pretty. Love the fabric that you chose and you are so close to being done. Go Juls, go Juls...
ReplyDeleteThe Cinderella Sampler is so pretty! What a nice thing that your husband gets emotional, men so rarely do. :)
ReplyDeleteEverything is so beautiful, Juls!
ReplyDeleteI have always said and was taught by my father that a real man shows emotion and don't bundle it in. I believe that with all my heart too! My husband is a mush too and I love him! Your niece did pick a great piece to start on! Love the sampler you are doing as a wedding sampler, that is just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! What a reaction from your DH! He's a keeper, just like you've said.
ReplyDelete